Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Is there anything you WON'T eat?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything you WON'T eat?

    best mushrooms you'll ever have are found in a good pile of grain fed cattle [censored]
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  2. #32
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything you WON'T eat?

    Best ones I've ever found made me hallucinate.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #33
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything you WON'T eat?

    for a few hours...
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #34
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything you WON'T eat?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Old timers eat souse meat..lol </div></div>

    Starved-to-death old timers I can see. But if there was any other possible choice...

  5. #35
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything you WON'T eat?

    I actually have eaten it...I was lil and my gramps was eating it...so I was like...what the heck, must be good
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #36
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything you WON'T eat?

    Did you like it? I can picture those big gobs of congealed hog fat and almost retch!

  7. #37
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything you WON'T eat?

    There's only one thing that I really hate to eat:
    stovetop

    It doesn't get much worse than "stuffing." Looks and tastes like vomit mixed with cat food. Mmm, yummy!
    Officially retired

  8. #38
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything you WON'T eat?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you like it? I can picture those big gobs of congealed hog fat and almost retch! </div></div>

    It isn't congealed fat, it is the gelatin and collagen (aka connective tissue) from the meat and skin.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything you WON'T eat?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Old timers eat souse meat..lol </div></div>

    I eat it.
    GO VOLS

  10. #40
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything you WON'T eat?

    stove top stuffing is grreeeaaatt
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •